|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Large Bedroom AVAILABLE NOW in Engadine. 5 min walk to Engadine station and 40 min by train to Central station, front door to city in 45 minutes!!! Shops, cafe's, pubs and clubs only 3 minutes walk.
• This large modern 2 story North facing townhouse is only about 10 years old and contains; 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, reverse cycle air conditioning, modern kitchen with modern appliances (including Coffee Machine and brand new dishwasher, large Lounge and dining room areas (with leather lounges that all recline), and large wrap around court yard and outdoor entertaining area. All Bedrooms have been freshly painted and have brand new plush carpets laid.
• North-West facing room enjoys the warm winter sun and views across the valley to the Blue Mountains (and a glimpse of Sydney through the trees on a clear day).
• Unfurnished room.
• Large room size of 3.5m x 4m (basically the same size of any master bedroom).
• Brand new carpets and freshly painted walls.
• Ceiling fan
• Large built-in mirrored wardrobe
• $220 pw which includes TPG unlimited internet access, Electricity, water.
• 5 min walk (300m) to Engadine station so very friendly for non-car owners.
• 40 min by train from Engadine station to Central station.
• 3 min walk (200m) to Engadine town centre which includes Woolworths, Aldi, Coles, IGA, cafes, restaurants, several gyms, Engadine RSL, Thai massage, hair salons, churches etc.
• Literally across the road from the Royal National Park which has beaches, bushwalking, cycling, mountain bike trails, kayaking, paddle boarding etc.
• I am 39yo male in the finance profession occupying the master bedroom with my own ensuite. I am friendly, easy going and respectful person that is very clean and tidy and would expect my tenants to be also. I cook most meals at home and eat relatively healthy. I like mountain biking, golf, running, gym, scuba diving and snowboarding. I occasionally have a glass of red wine and cheese when having down time.
• The 2nd bedroom is occupied by a 25yo quiet, kind and shy female who is an animal trainer (no animals are on the premise live here).
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|KFC Engadine||Close by|
|Crust Gourmet Pizza Bar||Close by|
|Paul's Famous Hamburgers||Close by|
|Tony's Pizzeria Pasta & Ribs||~ 3 min walk|
|La Bamba Pizzeria||~ 3 min walk|
|Little Italy Engadine||~ 3 min walk|
|Cornerstone Italian Bar and Grill||~ 3 min walk|
|Mike's Bar and Grill||~ 4 min walk|
|2233 Brasserie||~ 4 min walk|
|Cafe Capo||~ 4 min walk|
|Picasso Bar||~ 4 min walk|
|Caldarra Av after Porter Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Woolworths And Engadine RSL Citizens Club||~ 5 min walk|
|Engadine High School Porter Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Old Princes Hwy After Caldarra Av||~ 5 min walk|
|Porter Rd Near Birok Av||~ 5 min walk|
|Woolworths Waratah Rd Near Dernancourt Av||~ 6 min walk|
|Engadine Public School And Civic Video||~ 6 min walk|
|Engadine Public School Waratah Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Engadine Station, Station St||~ 7 min walk|
|Woolworths Engadine||~ 5 min walk|
|ALDI Engadine||~ 6 min walk|
|SUPA IGA Engadine||~ 6 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 9 min walk|
|Yarrawarrah Supermarket||~ 19 min walk|
|MFC Food Stores||~ 19 min walk|
|IGA Yarrawarrah||~ 19 min walk|
|Engadine Station||~ 8 min walk|