|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We're looking for a fourth person to slot into our friendly home in the Valley. Available now, get in quick, this place is incredibly convenient!
What the place offers;
- Fully furnished living areas
- Your bedroom has ceiling fan, full length mirror, built in wardrobe.
- Fortnightly cleaner ($17.50 a fortnight, not included in rent)
- Off street parking
- Swimming pool
- Covered outdoor area
- We're a short walk from both Bowen Hills and Fortitude Valley train stations
- Near Aldi, Woolworths and IGA supermarkets
- Multiple gyms in the area
- Emporium Hotel and Gasworks shopping complex's are both only few minutes away
- Newstead to Newfarm park river walkway closeby (great for exercising!)
- Close to loads of quality cafes and pubs
- Only a short stumble home from the Valley nightclubs
Bills not inlcuded in rent; divided evenly between us every 3 months.
Bond is $660
Your new housemates are Alex, Mitch and Ebony, all mid to late twenties, working full-time hours, social, active and easy-going. They enjoy the occasional drink after work, competitive house table tennis, pub meals and wine and cheese nights. All from outside of Queensland, we are ideally searching for someone with similar working hours, lifestyle and banter.