|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Large bedroom available in this spacious modern open plan 4-level townhouse in Eveleigh (between Erskineville and Redfern).
The kitchen, laundry and bathrooms are modern, fully equipped and clean, and the outdoor courtyard is ideal for BBQs.
This friendly neighbourhood is super convenient, right next to Channel 7 and The Technology Park (ATP), 5 mins walk to Redfern or Erko train stations, plenty of cafes/pubs/restaurants and gems like The Carriageworks and The Grounds. Newtown is 10mins, Surry Hills 12mins, Sydney University, UTS, The Royal Prince Alfred Hospital and the City are all 20mins walk away.
Getting to the beach on the weekend is a 25min bike ride away, we're surrounded by parks with tennis courts and other facilities and there's always plenty of parking nearby if you have a car.
The room is suitable for a respectful, mature and social individual to complete our home.
What's good about this place:
- great location!
- bathrooms on each floor, so you'll only share a bathroom with one other person
- modern open plan kitchen/dining with new gas appliances, dishwasher, washing machine and instant hot water
- Large private verandah and built-in wardrobe
- outdoor courtyard with BBQ
- massive rooms with reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- fast unlimited NBN internet
Well travelled open-minded fellow in his 30s who enjoys flying, sailing, surfing and playing tennis...