|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
Shared Room Available for a Student (Male only).
Big new bedroom with two single bed (brand new), walk-in closet and a private bathroom available for this listing + bills (included).
Rent will be $170 per week for a single person. Three-weeks bond will be required and will be returned later when moving out.
This magnificent property has just been completed. Brand new north facing 3 levels home built to the highest standards. Located in a quiet residential street within a five-minute walk to Mascot Train Station, Mascot Shopping Centre and parks.
• 5 Bedroom with built-ins
• Spacious lounge and dining lading to rear entertainer courtyard
• Timber Floor throughout
• 3 bathrooms
• Ceaser-stone vogue kitchen with stainless steel Smeg
dishwasher and gas oven
• Security intercom and alarm systems
• Unlimited Internet Access
A taxi ride to the airport is around $10 to $15 domestic or $15 to $25 International
What you get:
• A private room to share with another guy
• Walk-in closet (2 Sided for each person)
• Single own bed (brand new)
• Personal study table and chair
• All bills included (water, gas, electricity and internet)
• Free use of living areas and kitchen facilities and a large fridge
to put your food in.
• 8 minutes walk to Mascot Train Station which is two stops away
from the city and 15 minutes walk to the Domestic Airport
• 2-3 minutes walk to Bus stop for busses going to Central
Station, City, UNSW or East gardens Westfield and many more
• If you want to go out and drink, there is a pub around the
corner or you can go to the city and take a taxi back will be
• Mascot Shops, restaurant and cafes are just 2 minutes’ walk
• Hot water
We will provide you with the full set of keys so you can come in and out of the house as desired, unlimited internet and access to the kitchen and living social areas.
You will be sharing the room with a Swedish guy who is very friendly and quiet.