|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||One weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
• Just off Chapel St near Alma Park, Balaclava, St Kilda, Windsor, Prahran
• Under 30mins to town or the beach via train or tram
• Short walk to Balaclava shops (supermarkets; restaurants, bars, cafes)
• Edwardian semi (circ. 1900)
• Great design, original high ceilings and timber floors
• Open plan lounge – kitchen – courtyard area for summer entertaining
• Very recently renovated bathrooms and kitchen
• Separate shared study area
• Super-fast unlimited cable internet and cable TV in the lounge
(we love a bit of ABC iview/ SBS on demand!)
• The room is huge, heaps of space
• Comes with a queen size bed and bedside tables if you need them
• Ducted heating
• Built in robes
• Large window with wooden shutters
• We have an en suite, so you’ll basically have the main bathroom to yourself!
Amanda (34): Works in education. Enjoys yoga every morning, fresh food, travel
Matt (30): Works in politics. Loves cooking, music (new & old), chatting
We're really friendly! We want the place to be warm and homely; somewhere we all feel really comfortable coming home to.
Happy to share music, movies, tv shows, books, magazines, and sometimes sharing meal-times or a few drinks, having friends etc,
As 9am-6pm office workers, we appreciate a bit of quiet time too.
We are pescatarians and prefer to keep the house meat free if possible.