|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- New home in the Crest Estate, Southside.
- 6 min from town, 4 min to Woolworths.
- The only full-fibre NBN in Gympie. Unlimited, included in rent.
- 1 x Queen sized (3040x3500) bedroom available with WIR.
- Every room comes with wired ethernet + wireless.
- Fully furnished home (excluding your bedroom)
- Air-conditioned throughout living areas.
- Fans throughout.
- Large, fully fenced yard - dogs happily considered (provided you keep the yard clean).
- 55in TV, Xbox & Surround Sound.
- Ice/water maker in fridge.
- 900mm Gas Cooker (ready to cook up a storm) & BBQ
- Massive outdoor entertaining area (outside smoking only).
- Gas, water and power all included in rent - some (pretty reasonable) conditions will apply.
Hi there! I'm Nick (26) and my housemate is Tyson (23).
I grew up in Gympie and I now work locally as an engineer. Other than work I enjoy playing touch footy and love a few knock-off beers over a BBQ.
Tyson is a uni student and also works in town. He plays cricket, darts and volleyball and loves a couple of beers as well.
I spend most weekends in Brissy or on the Coast and Tyson is usually out and about too. We are pretty relaxed but keep the place nice and tidy.
If you’re the sort of person that likes the occasional chat, some good company and some pretty down to earth house mates, this is the place for you.