|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Hi everyone! We are moving out of our wonderful, sunlit, quiet home on Boronia Street in Kensington and are looking for people to replace us. The place comes with:
* huge, spacious combined living & dining area, perfect for entertaining and relaxing
* balcony to chill
* large kitchen with plenty of storage space
* 2 bedrooms, with a built-in wardrobe in the master
* nice bathroom with bath and shower
* laundry room with linen cupboard
* handy garage for a car and extra storage
* a tiny walk away from UNSW, Centennial Park, Randwick Racecourse and Moore Park, as well as gyms and restaurants
* mere moments away from Anzac Parade, meaning plenty of transport into the city or to the beach (15 mins by bus to either)
Rooms are unfurnished, but certain items could be arranged so please inquire. Available from 10th December for a 6 month lease (or longer). Couples more than welcome to apply.
New tenants will be responsible for the internet and electricity bills.
There is also an inspection this Saturday (26/11) from 12:00-12:20, so please feel free to come along and check out the place for yourself.