|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
2 WEEKS FREE RENT - lease agreement min 1 year.
- Second level apartment with complete privacy
- Views of the city/Southbank Fireworks
- Large entertaining balcony
- Open plan living and private layout with bedrooms at opposite ends
- Short walk to the train station and bus stop
- Close to Woolworths and Oxley Markets
- 2 spacious Bedrooms with BIR
- Main Bedroom w/ ensuite and separate private balcony
- Main bathroom with shower over large bathtub, toilet and Samsung 8.5kg washing machine
- Dishwasher and air-conditioning units to main Bedroom and loungeroom
- 1 secured car park with remote and car spaces for visitors
- Fitness room located in common area with a treadmill, exercise bike and boxing bag
- Video intercom installed at front building entrance and unlimited Wi-Fi included in rent
- North and Westerly sun
I am a full time professional working in the finance industry.
Myself and my two dogs have been living in this beautiful apartment for just over a year. The time has come where I need more space and the dogs need a backyard to run around.
If you are looking for a place that offers the space to entertain or a place you can relax and call home, then I welcome you to inspect for yourself.
- I am seeking interests in a Rental lease fixed for a minimum 1 year
- Additional bills would be electricity and water may be applicable (Electricity approx. $230 a quarter and water approx. $210 a quarter for 2 people)
- For lease ageements extended after the first year a 24m2 storage space will be available and negotiable at time of lease renewal/expiry
- Furnishings is a possibility, just ask
Let me know if you have any questions or would like to inspect. I am flexible.