|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A room is coming available to share, just minutes to the city, in a stunning substantial 3 story townhouse in East Brisbane bordering Kangaroo Point and nearby colleges and universities.
Just minutes from the city, this spacious home is so huge that although you will be sharing with 2 house mates who work full time and do postgraduate study, it can feel like your own apartment - but with friendly others to say hello to when they are around.
You need to be clean, tidy, healthy in habits, mature-minded, busy, working and/or studying full time, respectful and of course friendly - this is a comfortable, clean and happy home. No pets, working single person or one full time student only.
Live here with us and enjoy:
- Top story LDK with wooden polished floors and panoramic city/river views combining dining, kitchen, sunroom and extra toilet
- Massive kitchen with latest mod cons, gas stove, 2 fridges and marble benches
- Queen-sized bedroom with air conditioning
- Share enormous main bathroom with one very considerate housemate - bench to ceiling mirror, tall glass shower and full bath
- Off street car parking
- Use of washing machine in shared laundry space with additional shelved storage area
- Inside and outside clotheslines
Rent of $250/week for a single person includes unlimited internet, electricity, water and sewage
Bond = 4 x weekly rent
Two working young professionals working full time and attending university. Both flatmates do a great job of keeping community areas clean. They like to socialize, but also value quite time alone in their rooms.