|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
It's in the Uber Eats zone... Do you need to hear any more?
In case that's not enough:
- It's a fairly large old school apartment that was renovated this year
- Now all open plan
- Amazing Natural light (North facing)
- Bedroom connects to the large balcony
- Brand new everything (you'd be the first person to use the bedroom and bathroom)
- Your own bathroom (bath, shower, toilet)
- Aircon in the bedrooms and living room
- Storage for days
- Fully furnished living room and kitchen
- Laundry with washer and drier
- Great new kitchen
- Close to trams and trains
- Foxtel and Internet
- Friendly neighbours
I'm 29, born and raised in Melbs, and this is my place! (well, mostly the bank's but I plan to change that over the next 25 years).
I'm a professional and work in the city, but also work from home 1-2 days a week. I like the idea of cooking more than the actual activity.
I'm pretty active, and spend most of my time between friends, family (I'm the fun uncle. Just bought my nephew a Star Wars watch that projects images onto walls. I know, right?) running, eating, and drinking.
I like Scotch. Down in my belly.
I'm super tidy, but won't be bothered if you're not.
I listen to music pretty loud, but my neighbours don't mind. I think...
Who should you be? The obvious things like fun, easy going, not awkward, comfortable talking about bowel movements.
If you would have voted for Trump then this definitely won't work out.
Should be happy for me to sit on the couch in my underwear and have me tell you your Netflix queue is boring.
You'll have your own pals, but if we both happen to end up at Revellers I'll expect you to join me at Massive Weiners before ubering home.