|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
I'm looking for a roommate!
About the place:
- Excellent location with good facilities
- Inside the free tram zone, just footsteps away from the tram stop
- Short walk to Southern Cross and Flinders Station
- Walking distance to groceries store, restaurant, Victoria University and Melbourne attractions such as Melbourne Aquarium, Crown, the Yarra river- walk and the Southbank restaurants
- Fully furnished with a modern kitchen, oven, fridge, dish washer, washing machine, built in closet, air conditioner and heater, microwave and sofa
- FYI, as we just moved in, at the moment we're using only a good and comfortable mattress on the floor until we can find a not too expensive bed frame. (there are some people don't like sleeping on a mattress without a bed frame)
- Spacious balcony with great views of Yarra river
- Gym is available for your enjoyment
Rent : $165/week bills included
Bond : $500
Room available from : May the 15th 2017
STAY LENGHT: MINIMUM 2 Months
Feel free to message me for inspection and inquiries
You'll be sharing this apartment with one Italian, one Brazilian, and one Indonesian girl.
We are late 20's, student and working as a part-timer.
We are really easy going and we don't party in the flat, we like to keep it tidy and comfortable as much as we can. However, we usually set a date when everybody in the flat and we cook or bake or have some drinks :)