|Room Type||Room shared with others|
|Available||Mar 11, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
We're looking for easy going and tidy person to share our 2 bedrooms - modern apartment.
About the place:
- Excellent location with good facilities
- Inside the free tram zone, just footsteps away from the tram stop
- Short walk to Southern Cross and Flinders Station
- Walking distance to groceries store, restaurant, Victoria University and Melbourne attractions such as Melbourne Aquarium, Crown, the Yarra river- walk and the Southbank restaurants
- Partially furnished with a modern kitchen, oven, fridge, dish washer, washing machine, built in closet, air conditioner and heater, microwave(no sofa)
- FYI, as we just moved in, at the moment we're using only a good and comfortable mattress on the floor until we can find a not too expensive bed frame. (there are some people don't like sleeping on a mattress without a bed frame)
- Spacious balcony with great views of Yarra river
- Gym is available for your enjoyment
You'll share the room with 1 person.
Rent : $165/week bills included
Bond : $500
Minimum stay : 2 months, 2 weeks notice before leaving
Room available from : March 11, 2017
Feel free to message me for inspection and inquiries
Preferably someone who can stay long term, but everything is negotiable if you are the right match :)
You'll be sharing this apartment with one Italian, one Brazilian, and one Belgian girl.
We are late 20's, student and working as a part-timer.
We are really easy going and we don't party in the flat, we like to keep it tidy and comfortable as much as we can. However, we usually set a date when everybody in the flat and we cook or bake or have some drinks :)