We're in a lovely large house in leafy Blackburn. Only a few mins walk to the station and shops (IGA, gym, take away etc). Plenty of parking space if required. Gardening and outside maintenance is taken care of and there is a large front and backyard to enjoy
The house is fully furnished however the room itself will be unfurnished.
Any future housemates must enjoy the company of dogs. There are two in the house (non shedding and hypoallergenic) and although you would not be taking on any responsibility for them, they do enjoy a cuddle on the couch. We also have two hens so you're welcome to take advantage of the free eggs!
A bit about the house itself:
- 3 living areas, 2 big tvs (by not having a table in the dining room and comfy seating in the kitchen)
- use of netflix
- all kitchen appliances and utensils
- 2 fridges w/ freezers for the 6 of us
- washing machine
- big clothesline and plenty of space the dry clothes inside over winter.
- no air con and one large gas heater in the living room
- 3 cars at the moment, 4 easy car parking spaces and space to squeeze in more for visitors.
We're a friendly bunch who enjoy a chat in the evenings but equally like time to ourselves. We're in our late 20's to early 30's so home is a place to rest and recuperate. We're working full time but different times so it never feels like there's 6 people home, so much so that we'll comment if we have most people in the same room.
We're looking for someone who is wanting to live in a 'home' and not just a 'share house'. So someone that is respectful of others and willing to do their part.
Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions. Ideally, I'll like to organise a time for you to come and see the house and meet us as I believe that it the easiest way to tell if it will work!