|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
We have one room available now in a clean, tidy and safe rooming house just minutes from the city. A 10 minute walk into the city with free public transport available via the Tram from Thebarton tram stop. Ideally suited to students studying in the city or young professionals looking for quiet, affordable accommodation. A $35 bills package includes all bills ($180 + $35 = $215 per week includes unlimited wi-fi, electricity, water, gas and professional cleaning and gardening). We are looking for a minimum six month lease, however rates for short term leases may be negotiated. Convenient, hassle free living. Landlords respond quickly to property maintenance and ensure that the house runs smoothly.
• 1.9 kilometres from UniSA
• Large rooms with high ceilings
• Ducted Air Conditioning throughout the house. Constant 24 degrees year round.
• Short walk to the City, New Royal Adelaide Hospital, Adelaide Oval, The Entertainment Centre, Hindmarsh Soccer Stadium, Thebarton Theatre and Rundle Mall Shopping Precinct.
• Free public transport via the tram on Port Road.
• Henley Beach 10 minute bus journey. Close to stop 2 on Henley Beach Road.
• Professional cleaners clean common areas. People often comment on how much cleaner our house is than other student rooming houses.
• Quiet study environment
• Bike shed for motorbikes, scooters, bicycles.
• Nearby bus (200mtr), tram (500mtr) and train (800 mtr)
• Nearest bus stops are ‘go zones’ (buses every 10 minutes or less).
• Supermarket within 200metres of front door
• Fully equipped kitchen and laundry with washing machine and dryer
• Two toilets in house
• Several good quality, affordable take-away food outlets nearby
• 24hour service station nearby.
• The Landlords live nearby and ensure the house is maintained regularly by professionals
• Set on a safe and quiet suburban street with other student houses nearby.
• 5 bedroom house
• All rooms have been recently renovated with new carpet and freshly painted walls.
• Bedding is provided
• Wall mounted flat screen T.V and secure laptop safe in each room
• The rooms are $215 week each ($180 + $35 bills package) .
• Bond is $430 and one week rent in advance to secure a room.
• No Couples please
Currently there are 3 young men in the house from Hong Kong, China and India.
|Foodland Supermarkets||Close by|
|IGA Thebarton||Close by|
|Persian Grocery||~ 15 min walk|
|Asian Grocery||~ 16 min walk|
|Woolworths Brickworks (Torrensville)||~ 17 min walk|
|Torrensville Plaza Fruit & Veg||~ 18 min walk|
|Drakes Torrensville Supermarkets||~ 18 min walk|
|Day2Day||~ 20 min walk|
|Omega Foods PTY Ltd.||~ 20 min walk|
|SCS Imports and used car||~ 22 min walk|
|OTR Hilton||~ 22 min walk|
|OTR West Terrace||~ 25 min walk|
|Stop 3 George St - South side||~ 3 min walk|
|Stop 3 George St - North side||~ 4 min walk|
|Stop 4 George St - North side||~ 4 min walk|
|Stop 4 George St - South side||~ 4 min walk|
|Stop 2 Henley Beach Rd - North side||~ 5 min walk|
|Stop 2 George St - South side||~ 5 min walk|
|Stop 2 George St - North side||~ 5 min walk|
|Stop 2 Henley Beach Rd - South side||~ 5 min walk|
|Stop 3 Henley Beach Rd - North side||~ 6 min walk|
|Stop 5 South Rd - East side||~ 6 min walk|
|Stop 3 Henley Beach Rd - South side||~ 6 min walk|
|Stop 5 South Rd - West side||~ 7 min walk|
|Adelaide Lebanese Bakery||~ 4 min walk|
|The Deli||~ 4 min walk|
|Wheatsheaf Hotel||~ 4 min walk|
|Creperie Bruxelles||~ 5 min walk|
|Kungfu Express||~ 5 min walk|
|30 Degrees South||~ 5 min walk|
|Cafe On Henley||~ 5 min walk|
|100 Food Station||~ 5 min walk|
|Mile End Take Away||~ 5 min walk|
|Tongue Thai'D||~ 5 min walk|
|Panas Authentic Nepalese Restaurant||~ 5 min walk|
|Flatbread Cafe-Mart - cafe on henley||~ 5 min walk|
|Mile End Railway Station||~ 14 min walk|
|Bowden Railway Station||~ 28 min walk|
|University of South Australia, City West||~ 29 min walk|