|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hello, a large private single room with balcony is available for a female working professional or student looking for quite and private room to stay. We are looking for a person who is responsible, tidy, respect other residents' privacy and behave with common sense.
- The room is fully furnished with double bed, built in wardrobe (2.1m x 2.2m), large study desk with a book case.
- The room has a lock on the door for your privacy.
- The room is located on split level.
- Utility bills (electricity, gas, water, NBN) are included.
- Timber floor except kitchen and bathrooms which are covered in tiles.
- Own storage space in kitchen cupboard and fridge.
- Access to water dispenser.
- Street parking available (no resident pass is required).
- 2 weeks bond deposit and 2 weeks notice is required.
- We are only looking for FEMALE working professional/student.
- The room is available now.
The unit is 7-10min walking distance from Auburn station and shopping centres (Woolworths, BigW, Aldi and other local retailers) and amenities such as banks, police station, library, gym and local council for your convenience. Also less than 5 min driving distance from Lidcombe station.
Please drop me a line if you are interested!
Full-time professionals and students