|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
About the place:
- 3 bedroom, 2 storey townhouse. 1 room is for rent and the other room will remain as a spare room.
- Courtyard with BBQ. Though I'm not much of a green thumb so its very bare.
- You'll have the main bathroom to yourself.
- Located on a quite street with plenty of street parking (parking permit required).
- Your bedroom is medium size with built in cupboard and ceiling fan
- Approx. 3kms to the city.
- Approx. 5 minutes walk to Auchenflower Train Station and Wesley Hospital.
- Approx. 15 minutes walk to Park Road.
- Bills include electricity, water and internet which is spilt equally.
If you're interested or have further queries please send me an email.
- 30yrs old.
- Full time professional. Work Monday to Friday in the city.
- Drinks socially on weekends and doesn't smoke.
- I'm normal, easy going and friendly (confirmed by former flatmates).
- I've became good friends with all my past flatmates who have only ever moved out because they were moving overseas.
- I'm reasonably quite on week nights - mostly spent exercising and cooking.
- Not much of a party house, but do like the occasional wine nights and dinner parties.
- Not a couch potato - prefer to make the most of my weekend. However, I must admit that I have been known to binge watch a new tv series when I feel the need for a quite weekend.
- I like the place being tidy though I'm not a crazy neat freak.
- I do like to share my cooking if the timing is right but I don't like to live by rules/rosters.
Ideally I'm looking for someone who is just as awesome as me :-) Someone who is around the same age, friendly, easy going and looking to make the place their home.