View other listings in .
|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Perfect for students, suitable for professionals
- One room available w/ built-ins, a lockable door, air conditioning, clean carpet, garden views.
- A bed and desk can be provided free of charge if needed.
Located in quiet street, backed onto a nature reserve, furnished with 7 bedrooms.
Facilities + Features:
- Bills (water, internet, electricity, gas) included in rent
- ADSL 2+ internet with unlimited downloads
- Two living areas (w/ a large LCD TV or a projector TV),
- Two shared bathrooms (one includes spa bath)
- Ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Swimming pool
- A laundry
Close proximity to:
- Ourimbah University
- Gosford, Erina and Tuggerah
- Ourimbah Train Station
- The M1
The housemates are Uni students and graduates of both genders, between ages 18-30 (average 22yrs). They are friendly and respectful. They have a range of interests from archery, drama, fishing and outdoor activities, cooking, reading and watching movies. They are not partiers, but are social.
We are looking for someone within the same age range who will respect others and the shared space as this is the culture of the house.