|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Looking for a friendly housemate, who’s clean and tidy – ideally, full time working professional.
A very nice and specious (160 square meter) apartment with a view on the airport and a golf course.
Great location 10 min walking to Wolli Creek station, through a very nice park. Woolworths and Dan Murphy's. 5 min walk to 24/7 gym. 15mins to City, 10 mins to Central station, 5mins to Airport. Modern and secure building - CCTV cameras, intercom and under covered parking available for additional fee.
The facilities include:
- Spacious living space ( with a 42 inch TV and DVD player).
- At the kitchen are provided: two big and one small fridges, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, juice maker, rice cooker, hand mixer, all the kitchen appliances, dishes, glasses, cups, cutleries.
- Modern room with a queen size bed ( + 2 pillows, blanket, bed cover, 2-bed linen set), big study table, bookshelf, lamp, printer/scanner ( if needed).
- Modern bathroom
- Laundry room includes: washing machine, dryer, iron, iron board, vacuum cleaner.
- Split air conditioning in every room ( so you can easily control a temperature in your room).
- Unlimited Internet
- Facilities such as BBQ area
- 10 min to Wolli Creek Station with 2 train lines to the City ( Bondi Junction and Airport line).
- Retail shops 5-minute walking distance with lots of Takeaway and delicious cafes.
- 3 Bus stops.
You will share a bathroom with a very clean and tidy couple. They have very busy time schedule so it's likely you wouldn't see each other a much.
We have a very friendly environment at home :)
All people living in the appertaining all full time professionals, the apiartment will only fit an individual with a similar life schedule. (No party people :))
There are 2 couples living in this huge 3 bedroom apartment: Alba & Adri ( from Spain) and Leonardo & Geiza ( from Argentina).
Both couples are late 20th; working and studying full time. They are genuin, happy and friendly flatmates.
Rent is $300 ( $370 for coole) which includes all the bills plus 4 weeks bond.