|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 15, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A very nice and specious apartment with a view on the airport and a golf course. Only 5-7 minute walk from the Wolli Creek train Station, through a very nice park.
- 5-7 min walk to Wolli Creek Station with 2 lines to the City
- 3 Bus stops
- Retail shops 5 minute walking distance with lots of Takeaway and Cafes
- 10 minutes to the city (only 5 stops to Central Station)
- 5 min walk to Woolworths and lots of groceries
- International Airport 5-10 min walking distance
The facilities include:
- Spacious living space
- Modern bathroom and kitchen
- European appliances
- Split air conditioning in every room
- Unlimited NBN Internet
- Facilities such as BBQ area
You will share a bathroom with Andres. He has very busy time schedule so you wouldn't see each other a lot.
We have a very friendly environment at home :)
There are 3 people living in this apartment: Polly, Quentin and Andres. Quentin and Polly will be in France till February, so technically you will share apartment with Andres till February.
Polly is 23 ,Quentin is 28 and Andres is 27 years old. Quentin and Polly are a married couple, Polly is Australian and Quentin is from France. Polly is currently studying at ACU doing Primary Teaching and Quentin is working as a project manager ( currently he is in France). And Andres is doing Master of Mechanical Engineering and working casual. We are a happy and friendly flatmates.
Rent is $250 (plus 3 weeks bond),Unlimited NBN internet included. Gas & electricity bills are not included.