|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 5 minute walk to Greenhill Road
- 5 minute walk to King William Road
- 3 minute walk to Unley Road
We are offering the master bedroom to rent in this cute and quaint villa (from the outside), with a beautiful, modern and comfortable interior.
I am leaving for an overseas adventure (long term) and need someone to take over my beloved room! You will be sharing with Stef (25) and her two beautiful kids (2 & 5). Stef has bedroom 2 and the children have bedroom 3.
The rent is $250 per week which is well worth the stone-throw distance from the city and the beautiful room + house. Available in 2 weeks, but move in date is negotiable and can be arranged for a little earlier or later.
Please contact me if you're interested or have enquiries. I'm a teacher so won't always be able to answer the phone, but I'll call if you back if you leave a message, or you're welcome to text or email.
The master bedroom for rent:
- Spacious with high ceilings
- Beautiful and good-quality dark grey carpet
- Full height built-in robes (with internal lighting)
- Ceiling rose cleverly accommodates aircon vent
- Walk through the robe door to a luxury bathroom (bathroom is shared but you will have direct access)
The shared spaces:
- With second toilet
- Vanity unit
- Overhead cupboards
- With heated flooring
- Freestanding oval bathtub
- Heated towel rail
- Rainhead shower rose
- Stainless steel appliances
- Ceramic cooktop & underbench oven
- Retractable rangehood
- Pot drawers, pantry, under bench
- Good sized island bench with cupboards both sides
Family/ meals area:
- Ambient lighting
- 4 panels of glass overlooking the patio to bring the outside in.
- Light, bright and airy
- Huge with ample benchtop and storage
- 2-door broom cupboard
- 2-door linen press
- Designer laundry trough
- Stylish patio with outdoor floodlights
- Lockable side gate opens to the laneway right next to where you can park your car(s)
- Off street for 2 cars
- On street car parking
Internet wired, solar hot water system, evaporative air conditioning and high ceilings add to the appeal.
- Location is just off Young Street
- Close to Unley and city schools/colleges
- Medical centres, cafes, restaurants and fashion at your fingertips
- Walk to King William Road, Unley Shopping Centre, 24 hour fitness centres and more
- Walk to Greenhill Road businesses, Adelaide Parklands and city
- Bus stops and tram within easy reach
Stef (25) loves a wine and some Friends in the evening if you wanna chill with her, but she also completely respects your privacy if you'd rather not.
We don't usually have big parties, but enjoy the occasional drunken evening and you are welcome to have mates over for a drink and some tunes.
Stef is very clean and tidy, considerate and kind. She gets on with almost anyone. She is a cleaner so works most days during the week. Her children are the cutest things you will ever meet and are very easy to live with.
No preferred gender, but the room is quote large so would suit a couple really well. But you're welcome to have people stay over whenever you need, and it would also suit a single parent with a young child if they are happy to share the large bedroom with their child.