|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Jan 19, 2017|
|Length of Stay||6 months to 9 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Perfectly located within 3km to the CBD and only 1km to The Royal Brisbane Hospital. Only 0.5km from QUT Kelvin Grove campus and 0.6km from UQ Herston campus, this property is ideal for university students also. Additional perks of property listed below:
• Fully furnished room with walk-in-robe including: queen-double bed, large desk with chair, bookshelf and fan as required (items can be removed if not needed);
• Apartment is professionally cleaned on a fortnightly basis, fee included in weekly rent;
• Walking distance to Herston bus station on the Northern Busway and other popular bus stops;
• Street parking available, visitor parking permit can be provided for duration of lease;
• Included in weekly rent: unlimited internet and fortnightly apartment cleaning service;
• Bicycle + helmet available for use if desired;
• Townhouse amenities: 3 toilets, 2 showers, 1 bathtub;
• Townhouse white goods: Fridge/freezer, chest freezer, wine cooler, dishwasher, microwave, oven/stove, washing machine. Iron and iron board also available;
• Air-conditioned common area;
• Bond lodged with RTA (Residential Tenancy Authority);
• Written tenancy agreement will be provided, type of lease: General Tenancy Agreement.
I’ll be going on exchange for 6-8 months from mid-January 2017 so my room will be available for lease. My two current housemates are both male, born and raised in Australia, one is a 26-year-old accountant, and the other is a 27-year-old engineer. Both friendly, easy going lads who keep busy and work hard. Their ideal flatmate would be a clean and tidy professional/student of similar age who might enjoy the occasional post-work beverage on the couch in front some Netflix. The three of us have been living here for almost 18 months so the place has everything anyone would need and will be ready for someone to seamlessly move into come January.
Feel free to contact me to organise an inspection, or if you have any questions or would like to negotiate any items listed in this ad. My two housemates and I would like the opportunity to meet the prospective tenant either in person on via Skype call.