|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Available||Dec 18, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
Bright and airy bedroom available in large, light-filled two-bedroom apartment with stunning views across Double Bay harbour. This private apartment is set back from the road, and impeccably presented with modern décor and open-plan living. The secure building is moments from Redleaf pool and the vibrant hub of Double Bay Village.
The available bedroom is light and airy with stunning water views. It is approximately 5m x 2.5m in size and contains built-in wardrobes. The room is available furnished, with a queen sized bed and lamp, or unfurnished. The bedroom is available to move in between 18 December - 4 January 2017.
· Top floor of well-maintained and recently renovated security
building, set back from the road
· Light and airy throughout; water views from lounge, kitchen and
· Modern gas cooking kitchen with breakfast bar
· Internal laundry facilities
· Fully furnished lounge, kitchen and laundry
· Stylish modern bathroom
· Ample storage throughout house
· Beautiful bay windows in lounge area with views across Double
· Filled with natural light
· Walking distance to ferry, bus, train, Redleaf pool and Double
Bay Village. Bus is right outside front door
· Scramble parking on adjacent streets
· No internet but this can be organised and shared
The room costs $370.00 per calendar week plus outgoings including electricity bills. This is a great and unique price for what it includes. The most important thing for us is finding the right person to share.
You will share the apartment with Ellie, a friendly, clean and mature female professional in her mid-twenties. To date, the apartment has been shared by two friends, and one is moving overseas for work. We are looking for the right person for the room, who can continue to make this house a wonderful home. Therefore, we’re looking for someone with a similar ethos match when it comes to lifestyle and home. That includes:
· Mid-to-late twenties working professional
· Positive, friendly and mature disposition
· Clean and takes pride in their surroundings
· Independent but also enjoys spending time together
cooking and eating together as and when paths cross
· Active and healthy lifestyle
· Someone who treats their home like their sanctuary and
retreat; this is not the right place for a loud, party lifestyle
Please contact Ellie if you are interested in the room, and tell us a little bit about yourself in your email. We will organise viewings directly with interested parties.