|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm 22, professional in finance industry. Work fairly long hours most of the time and 50/50 at home on weekends. Fairly chilled but enjoy a drink or two, cheese and wine nights, movie nights and entertaining. Looking for someone who is not too hectic to live with.
A modern and fresh 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom apartment, currently tenanted by myself - looking for a housemate.
Details of the apartment are:-
* Open plan living with reverse cycle air-conditioning.
* Lovely kitchen with stone benchtops, stainless steel appliances and dishwasher.
* Large balcony with parkland views.
* Storage room - I don't have much in here so pretty much all yours
* Secure entry into the apartments with intercom access.
* Cafe (amazing coffee), Hair Studio and Eyebrow place downstairs.
Yokine reserve is a 5 minute walk, Dog Swamp shopping centre is a couple minute drive featuring a Coles and Woolworths, $10/$15 uber into the city, scarborough and Ascot. So central to everything.
I am a professional in the finance industry, usually working long hours and occasionally on the weekends. I'm very clean and expect you to be the same - we're all adults. I enjoy a cheeky midweek drink with a cheese board and don't mind getting out and about. Pretty laid back here and pretty easy to get along with.