|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 4 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
One Room available for preferrably someone who is undergoing study. Nice clean, tidy and quiet household with one bedroom vacant upstairs. Bills are paid including super fast NBN 100mbps internet with plenty of monthly bandwidth. Fully furnished and the kitchen is all yours most nights as we don't cook very frequenty.
- A few minute drive to Uni Hill Shopping Centre, which includes Coles, Post Office, Factory Outlet Shops, Cafe's and Restaurants etc.
- A short 5 minute bus ride to Plenty Road which has access to trams and a walkacross the road to Uni Hill Shops from the main road
- The same bus leads to RMIT University Bundoora Campas.
- 15 minute drive to La Trobe University Bundoora Campas.
- Entrance to the Ring Road just around the corner!
- Queen size bed with a desk and office chair.
- Evaporate Cooling with a vent in every room upstairs including the bedroom for rent.
- Central heating in every room upstairs including the bedroom for rent.
- Bathroom with bath and shower upstairs shared with only one other person.
- Seperate toilet to the bathroom
- Super Fast NBN 100mbps internet (fastest internet connection possible in AUS)
- Television downstairs is never used by us so feel free to use it! Requires an aerial for TV but it has a Chrome Cast to run Netflix if you have an account and a PS3 as well that never gets used.
- Dishwasher, Washing Machine and Dryer.
- Outdoor clothes line or two indoor foldable clothes lines
The garage won't have any room if you own a car but 50 metres down the road there are plenty of spots to park along the street and the bus stop is a 5 minute walk around the corner leading to the main road (Plenty Road).
I'm 23 years of age and live with my mum and we're easy going! I tend to work from home half of the time. Note we have an indoor cat so make sure you don't have allergies! Looking for someone to rent one of the vacant rooms upstairs, preferrebly someone who is studying. We don't want someone who tends to bring people over often.