|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||4 months to 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
Spacious modern unit in a secure complex in a quiet neighbourhood, The air conditioned open plan living opens out onto a large balcony perfect for alfresco dining.
Located in close proximity to all amenities
• Westfield Chermside Shopping centre – Banks, events cinemas, shops and restaurants
• Shops at Appleby Rd Coles Supermarket, Chemist, fruit shop, meat shop,
• Aspley Hypermarket
Only minutes’ walk to Craiglea High School, many parks and reserves and there is a bus stop right on the door stop.
Public Transport Routes:
• P343, P344- Weekday peak services
• 345 (Runs every 15mins to the city via Kelvin Grove and busways) – Weekdays and weekend service
• 343(takes to Westfield)
Other features include:
* Air conditioned tiled living area
* Functional kitchen with dishwasher and large pantry
* Queen sized bedroom with ceiling fans and built ins and separate bathroom
* Security screens throughout
* Large balcony with outlook to reserve
* Internal laundry
* Study nook
* Undercover parking space
*Fully furnished except bedroom
The two bedrooms are spaced out and perfect for someone who like to be on their own. Your bedroom has builtin robe, ceiling fan and private bathroom. It is totally spaced out from the ensuite
Open to inspections
• 0700am-0800am Mon-Fri
• 0600pm- 0800pm Mon-Fri
• flexible for weekend inspections.
Currently leased until Mid-April 2017. Available now
26 yr old, female, non-smoker ,working 5 days a week in Brisbane CBD.
I am neat, tidy and respectful of other peoples privacy, and enjoy a good conversation every now and then. Unwind to netflix and my kitten after work during weekdays and on weekends I am pretty relaxed. The kitten loves a cuddle, laser games and is very affectionate with people around.
I have the ensuite with balcony attached,the kitten likes to hang out in the balcony because of the view :)
During my spare time, weekends love to relax with a book, spend some time with my kitten given on weekdays I am gone for most of the day, go for a run/jog or have dinner with friends. Moreover, a relaxed person who likes to be social but also respects privacy and downtime.