|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Oct 21, 2017|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Nice house with floorboards throughout.
- Short 10 min walk to Epping station and shops.
- Super connected to Mac Uni (4 mins), Chatswood (15 mins), etc. with the Epping train line.
- Very roomy with plenty of living space and a decent sized kitchen.
- Netflix, large fridge, big backyard, etc.
- House is close to train line however noise not an issue (freight trains can be loud but not so bad or frequent).
- Note that a single bed, large white wardrobe, and bedside table is provided (different to photo).
- Can provide a study desk if required.
We are a young professional couple that enjoy the outdoors and hanging out over dinner or a drink. We have two doggies that love attention, a beagle x staffy and a labrador x kelpie. We are quite tidy and need our flatmates to be the same.
We would like a flatmate that's easy going, clean, and doesn't mind hanging out. Preferably in 20s to 30s. No parties.
Bills are $20 extra per week.
|Chesterfield Rd near Epping Av||Close by|
|Chesterfield Rd near Kent St||~ 4 min walk|
|Eastwood Av near Rothwell St||~ 4 min walk|
|Victoria St near Chelmsford Av||~ 5 min walk|
|Eastwood Av near Cocos Av||~ 6 min walk|
|Jung Won Restaurant||~ 3 min walk|
|Borrellis Italian at Epping||~ 12 min walk|
|Galbi House (Korean BBQ Restaurant) 갈비하우스||~ 12 min walk|
|MatSarang||~ 12 min walk|
|Cafe De Clover||~ 12 min walk|
|Indian STORE||~ 13 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 15 min walk|
|Greens and Grains ( Indian Subcontinent Grocery store)||~ 15 min walk|
|Hanareum Korean Mart||~ 15 min walk|
|Paradise Weve||~ 16 min walk|
|Epping||~ 14 min walk|
|Eastwood||~ 20 min walk|