|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 weeks|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- Nice house with floorboards throughout.
- Short 10 min walk to Epping station and shops.
- Super connected to Mac Uni (4 mins), Chatswood (15 mins), etc. with the Epping train line.
- Very roomy with plenty of living space and a decent sized kitchen.
- Netflix, large fridge, big backyard, etc.
- House is close to train line however noise not an issue (freight trains can be loud but not so bad or frequent).
- Note that a single bed, large white wardrobe, and bedside table is provided (different to photo).
- Can provide a study desk if required.
We are a young professional couple that enjoy the outdoors and hanging out over dinner or a drink. We have two doggies that love attention, a beagle x staffy and a labrador x kelpie. We are quite tidy and need our flatmates to be the same.
We would like a flatmate that's easy going, clean, and doesn't mind hanging out. Preferably in 20s to 30s. No parties.
Bills are $20 extra per week.