|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
5 min walk to South Yarra Station and 5 minute on the other side to the Botanic Gardens. Toorak Road with all the cafes right down the street!
pretty new boutique apartment building with only 12 units after undergoing extensive refurbishments in 2013 so as expected everything's still in excellent condition.
secure access with lift, security intercom and all the blah blah usual cool stuff.
- Remote access secure undercover car park which you can use since i dont have a car.
- Spacious light filled living/meals area with split system cooling/heating
- Large north facing balcony perfect for entertaining (it's pretty big and perfect for chilling over a few glasses of wine)
- Kitchen with gas cook top, dish washer and washer/dryer machine
- there's unlimited internet access from iinet at $70p.m, which splits out to $35 per person.
i've bought all the furniture (other than yours of course) so just bring yourself, your luggage and hopefully some pleasant personality!
About the room:
Big windows that don't face the neighbours (PRIVACY YAY!).
Floor to ceiling sliding wardrobe with full length mirrors for the narcissistic you.
you'll be living with me. check out my profile https://flatmates.com.au/F1536128 :) always up for coffee if you need to test out whether the vibe is right!