|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Some included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
A lovely home with high ceilings, polished floorboards throughout, deep bath with claw feet, gas stove top and huge backyard.
This three bedroom house (sharing with one other) is a 10 minute drive to Manuka, Kingston and Barton—add an extra five minutes for the city.
Enjoy summer on the giant balcony, beer/wine in hand!
- undercover car park
- fast NBN connection (included in rent)
- storage space in a lock-up garage
- built in storage space/cupboard
- large classic style bath in large bathroom
- huge decking area, with outdoor furniture for lazy Sunday's
- gas cooking
- dishwasher and washing machine
- gas hot water
- walking distance to local shops (five minutes)
- off-leash dog park/walking area at the end of the street
- enclosed backyard
- 10 minutes to Barton, and 15 to the city.
Hi :) My name is Ashleigh and I work as a Communication Officer in Barton in the public sector. I love my job, friends and family and am a fairly happy-go-lucky person. I am 26 years old.
I have been living in Canberra for five year (originally from Melbourne) and have a friendly greyhound named Phoebe.
I'm looking for someone neat, friendly, and open for a few wines (and cheese) every now and then.
Pop by for a chat and a look around!