|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
We have one bedroom available to rent in our house. There is an outdoor area, spacious loungeroom and kitchen. We are looking for 1 female to share with us.
We are like a family, and treat the house like our home. We expect that our new housemate would be clean and friendly, as we will treat them with the same respect.
Some of the good things about our house
- Close to bus stop direct to the city.
- There are big open spaces so space isnt a problem
- Comfy loungeroom - 2 couches and a big TV.
- Cool temperature throughout - nice in the summer months
- We have lots of room at the side and front of the house if you have a car, as well as a small garage for extra storage.
- 2 minutes to IGA, Harris Farm Markets, and Cafes. The harris farm is new. We buy most of our groceries from there.
- 1 bus to birken head point - Lots of good outlet stores, aswell as Coles (during the week after 5pm the shopping centre is really quiet. There are only a few people at Coles at that time so its really nice to shop)
- 2 min walk to the park and lovely walking areas.
- Natural light - lots of windows
If you are a student, I find catching the bus into the city is really easy once you get used to it. The fresh air is a big plus.
The house is shared with a 22 year old male Uni student and 28 year old female Uni student and 1 other female. We are all really laid back and friendly, and enjoy watching movies and chilling.