|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I currently have a Large King Size Room for rent @ Marrickville. The house mates are friendly and it's also a family home which makes it a safe & friendly place to live. We don't have a million people living here. (example there is no one living in the lounge room LOL).
It is an all Asian flatmates here. We speak fluent English & Chinese here.
We are looking for either Professionals or Students to move in. (we are very close to USYD, Enmore, Newtown, City). Both rooms is full furnished & you will have your own private room sharing with no one else.
The king size room is full furnished which includes:
- 1 x Queen Size Bed
- 1 x computer desk
- 1 x computer chair
- Built-in wardrobe
- Wireless Optus Cable Internet is also included (but no extreme downloads otherwise everyone gets capped
when we download our limit)
- Centeralised Aircon
Our place is really close to all the major locations in Sydney and all things needed:
- 7 - 10 mins walk to Sydenham Train Station (we prefer Sydenham train station because its a major stop and
plenty of trains which go pass Sydenham has to stop)
- 2 mins walk to bus stop. Catch 423 & 426 which goes to Enmore -> Newtown -> USYD -> Broadway -> George St City -> Wynward -> The Rocks
- 10 - 20 min drive to the CBD (depending on traffic and time of day)
- 5 mins drive to Woolworths and 10 mins drives to another bigger Woolworths
King Size Room Cost:
- Weekly Rent: $250 (prefer single person)
- Bond: 4 x Weeks ($1000)
- Bills: Water, Gas & Electricity is shared between every single person which comes once every 3 months (roughly $150)
- Available now for short or long term stay
Thanks You, If you are interested please feel free to contact us :)
The flatmates living here are all Asian.
We speak fluent English, Chinese & Cantonese.
Everyone here are either full time employees or finishing their degree at University of Sydney.