|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Dec 17, 2016|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
This place is located on level 33 of the Maddison Tower, which is quite new. You will be able to see on the map that living here is close to everything. The room being rent is a master bedroom with private bathroom, and a private balcony. The room comes with double standard wardrobe and is suitable for couple or single tenants.
The benefit of living in this apartment is:
• Quiet – double glazed windows, not facing street. literally not hearing anything at night
• Convenient – Coles is about 30 meters away, with lots of restaurants nearby. 100 meters to Southern Cross station, with shopping centres on level 1, with even more restaurants
• Enjoyable – friendly housemates who are young working professionals, we have a good culture of sharing a meal and drink
• Access to above standard modern facilities – Sauna before dinner, huge swimming poor (picture can be provided), level 6 is a go to BBQ area or just for a walk. Super fast internet in house
Upon your transfer of bond and move in, I will provide:
• new access key $45 above
• professional cleaning from a tradesman (value up to $100)
• Lease transfer fee $110
• Other discounts for early move in
The room is available for showing week day night after 7 pm Monday to Friday and all day weekends. Please let me know in advance so I can clean it up a bit before the showing.
The current rent I pay is $1250 monthly, which is $291 weekly. Water and electricity usually adds $5-$15 per week.
Please let me know if you have any questions.
For contact, if during business hours, please text me your number and I will call you back after 6 pm. But feel free to just show up as there will always be a tenant at home at night. It is preferred if you can text or email me your number so we can have a converstaion after business hours. Discounts and other benefits will be provided for early move in.
You will be sharing with 2 young professionals, one in IT and one in hospitality. Quiet, down to earth and enjoy a laugh.