|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Maximum 3 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
- Right in the hub of the best Summer Hill Cafes and Dining
- 3 Minutes from train station
- 10 minutes from light rail station
- 2 minutes from IGA grocery store
- Nice park up the road with tennis courts etc.
- Friendly neighbourhood
- Wifi Access
- Laundry on premises (included, i.e. not coin operated)
- Nice, easy going room mates (both early 20s, male)
Can be furnished (bed, two chests of draws, mirror, desk, side table and clothes rack) or unfurnished
Flat mates are both male, early twenties - one is from NZ, works full time in customer service and plays music/enjoys photography and coffee (my boyfriend); the other is an actor/bartender (lovely Aussie guy).
Both friendly and tidy.
Basically, I'll be moving in from around March so just looking for someone to fill the space until then. Dates quite flexible - can be discussed.
Looking for a nice, down to earth person to move in
- Non smokers preferred
- Should be quiet on week nights and respectful/tidy
- Able to pay $197 rent weekly
Not a party party/rager house, but by no means lifeless. Please mention/discuss before having lots of guests over.