**Apartment available from Saturday the 9th of March or later
New, fully furnished and equipped apartment in the CBD. All bills included. Ideally looking for someone who would like to stay long term, however, if you are looking to for a few months we can be flexible :)
You will have your own private bathroom and bedroom with a private balcony with a great view of Vic Markets and Flagstaff gardens
Located in the CBD, only a 5 minute walk to Southern Cross & Flagstaff stations, Spencer Street shopping centre, Queen Victoria Market, Etihad Stadium, Flagstaff Gardens and universities such as Melbourne Uni & RMIT and Victoria University.
- Large dining area
- Modern kitchen
- Miele appliances including gas cooktop, electric oven and full size dishwasher
- Bright living area with reverse cycle AC/heating and floor to ceiling windows
- Private balcony offering uninterrupted views of Flagstaff Gardens
- Modern bathroom with laundry facilities including concealed washer and dryer stack
- Indoor heated pool & gymnasium
- NBN broadband internet
- Grand entry foyer with 24hr concierge & on-site security
- Secure keyless building access & video intercom
We are a couple who are both working full-time in the city. I am 28 and Ellie is 24. Both of us like to keep the apartment clean, are fairly quiet, and would like a housemate/s with a similar nature who like to chill and have a chat, rather than party every weekend.
We're really easy going, going to the gym most nights, head out most weekends and live in bed on Sunday. Ellie works in banking and I work in energy so we're out Monday - Friday, 7-8
We welcome singles and couples, and have permission to sublet the apartment, so the move in will be straightforward and no awkward moments if there is an inspection; the agent only reserving the right to complete security and tenant history checks.
Looking forward to meeting you,
Ellie & Jordan