|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
•• $175 PER WEEK - ALL BILLS INCLUDED IN RENT. Pleasant furnished queen/ double room , Live on Whatley Crescent Bayswater •• share bathroom/toilet with only "one" person, a girl (clean) !! •••
Hey guys my name is Achi I am
a girl in my twenties. I have a beautifully presented, pleasant, stylish, clean, brand new and modern house in Bayswater, down lovely Whatley crescent. You get to cook in a large furnished modern kitchen, chill with my golden retrievers in my lovely Gardens, theatre room, separate living TV room, seperate dinning room and seperate laundry room. Stylish, modern furnishings through out. All this with Aircon and heating through out.
If you choose to live here you will have the following comforts and +:
(1) $175 per week includes your rent and bills both. So no sharing utility bills. :)
(2) A stylish double room with wooden floorboards and a built in wardrobe.
(3) A a luxury comfortable double mattress / double bed. (Can be removed if you have your own furniture).
(4) You will share your bathroom & toilet with only ONE other girl who is very clean and tidy. So that bath and toilet belongs only to the two of you. :)
(5) Live comfortably cause your room has air conditioning and heating both. So does all other parts of the house including Ng kitchen/living etc.
(6) no electricity, water, gas or internet bills for you :)
(6) FREE usage of your daily sugar, coffee, and tea bags :)
(7) FREE unlimited WIFI with iiNet.
(8) FREE Netflix :)
(9) Undercover parking in remote controlled garage. Got storage space in there for you too I don't mind that.
(10) Very close to Perth city. Train it, you get there by 15/17 mins max. Drive & you'll be there in 15 mins and no more.
(11) Train station at walking distance. 15 min walk gets you to Bayswater Train-station. You can do park and ride or just walk to the train station for that daily fitness!
(12) Tonkin Hwy entrances are at Guildford road and it is 2 mins away. This means quick, fast ride to the airports.
(13) Close to Edith Cowan University Mount Lawley.
(14) The house is kept organised, clean, neat/ tidy all times. Overall a really friendly and nice place to live in.
(15) You will also have two amazing and loving golden retrievers to cheer you up. They are well behaved and well trained. Kayla the other girl that lives here also owns a lovely dog (staffyx) and a cute cat. All animals are toilet trained and well behaved. It's important that you're an animal lover :) (indoor and outdoor dogs).
(16) Someone long term would definitely be great if not that is okay too.
* Pls no drugs* no drug users*
I am female in my mid twenties. I am clean neat and tidy. I work full time and I study too (currently on hold to go overseas on break). I'm a good balance of fun and being an introvert. I'm very friendly, fun, personable and sociable but I also value my alone time. I love to arty every now and then, love music (hiphop), I like to be helpful to others, and be respectful and considerate of others. I love to encourage myself with a positive outlook on life. Love a balanced and organised life but also welcome a fun night out or night in with good music, drinks here and there with a good balance. I also love road trips, love binge watching tv shows so I would Netflix and chill at home if I don't go out.
I own two great, clean, well trained golden retriever dogs. They are loved and respected.
Second existing housemate: Very easy going, almost never home cause he works two jobs and is into sports. He is clean and tidy male in his late 20's. He is a family friend/childhood friend of mine (He uses my master bath/toilet at all times. leaving the other bathroom/toilet to be used by you and my current third housemate: Kayla. )
Third exisiting housemate: Kayla she is in her twenties and she is a professional yet a fun soul. She is from perth, really great person, fun and respectful, so tidy and organised what more can you ask for :) she is the one you will be sharing your bathroom and toilet with.
Kayla owns a lovely cute cat and an adorable dog she is a stuffy cross. Well trained <3
We give each other alone time in this house while being fun too. We love good music, good vibes and a good night outs and keeping the house clean and tidy.
We are a good bunch :)