|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
NO BILLS - AIRCON + HEATING READY - 6 MIN DRIVE TO DOM. AIRPORT- - Located at Residential/ suburban Road: Whatley Crescent Bayswater, close to the city- SECURE PARKING IN GARAGE WITH LOCK.
Double Size room - $170 per week includes all bills +free unlimited WiFi, has air-con + heating in room. Can provide furniture or leave it unfurnished.
Feel free to check out my Air bnb advert to read reviews left for me by guests. I confirm that I do not do Air BNB anymore.
It is a peaceful big house to live in. Not a crowded busy house at all. My two dogs are not hyper, and you wont even know they are there. Honestly they are so low key and sleep alot and like humans. Only better :) You will see what I mean when you see them.
Some Benefits highlighted.
6 - 7 min drive to the Perth domestic airport form my house and it is located in a suburban residential street. So this place wont remind you of work when you get back home either. :)
(1) Bills including WIFI unlimited, included in rent. So no sharing utility bills.
(2) Live comfortably cause all rooms have air conditioning and heating both. So does all other parts of the house including eg kitchen/living etc.
(3) FREE unlimited WIFI.
(4) Undercover parking in remote controlled garage. Got storage space in there for you too I don't mind that.
(5) Very close to Perth city. Train it, you get there by 15/17 mins max. Drive & you'll be there in 15 mins and no more.
(6) Train station at walking distance. 15 min walk gets you to Bayswater Train-station. You can do park and ride or just walk to the train station for that daily fitness!
(7) Tonkin Hwy entrances are at Guildford road and it is 2 mins away. This means quick, fast ride to the airports. The house is situated facing whatley crescent, precisely between the intersection of: Anzac street x whatley crescent and before whately crescent becomes newton street. So its super easy to enter the Tonkin High ways.
(8) The house is kept organized, clean, neat/ tidy all times. Overall a really friendly and nice place to live in.
(9) SUPER SHORT drive to the Perth domestic airport.
(10) NOT a party house. No drugs.
Location: Whatley Crescent Bayswater - At walking distance to the Bayswater train station. You can either walk to the train station or drive there, park your car along the road and take the train. Which means you could hop on that train and you will be in the Perth city in no more than 15 mins.
It is also a very short drive and takes no more than 20 mins in the morning traffic to drive to the city. 6 MINS only to the Perth domestic airport, since the Tonkin Highway entrances are very closely situated to the house.
You also do not pay any bills such as electricity, water, gas, because all that is already included in rent. You also get free unlimited WIFI. All rooms, and the rest of the house have air-con and heating.
Modern Kitchen, modern appliances, furniture etc. Rooms have built in wardrobes.
Your room comes with a built in wardrobe with plenty storage units inside. Mirrored doors. I am happy to provide furniture for your room, or leave it empty for you to furnish with your own furniture.
If you want to lock up your extra gear, or car, you are welcome to do so, because there is a good sized double garage attached to the house. Its secured and comes with electric garage doors.
The house is kept neat, clean, tidy and organized all times.
Come and make your self a home away from home :)
Please feel free to speak to me for any further info.
Thank you !
Only for the: Neat, tidy, organized, house trained people please. No drugs, or crazy parties.
I work full time and I study on the side. I am also a freelance writer . Grew up in many countries. I'm a good balance of outgoing/ fun and also being an introvert. If I am around the house I am busy doing my own thing really. I watch TV shows on Netflix. Love to go out for drinks when I have time. Saying that I am still friendly and easy going. You are welcome to watch binge on Netflix with me when there is time :)
Really love to keep the house neat, tidy and clean.
I value living with people with good values. Also people who are not messy, people who want a homely environment.
I own two great, clean, very well trained golden retriever dogs. They are loved and respected. So being an animal lover is essential. They are not hyper and they are not a nuisance at all. You wont even know they are there most of the time! They sleep so much like two cats :)
I used to host on Air BNB until recently. You can go to my ad and read the testimonial/ reviews that have been left by my past guests. Because I am asked this question frequently: please note that I do not do AIR BNB anymore.
Still good friends with my past housemates.
Look forward to hearing from some lovely people!
Thank you xo