I am looking for a responsible individual who keeps things in their default state, while I ensure everything is clean, tidy and working by default. This way we live in a carefree environment.
I am offering a room in Karawara, near Curtin University, Technology Park and Waterford Plaza. We already got a cat, so we are unfortunately not keen on anymore pets. We also have 1 garage spot or 1 other parking spot behind the gate.
The room is large and already contains (can remove if you have your own furniture):
- a double bed
- a work desk
- a closet
- a window
- carpet flooring
- and extra space to spare
It's a nice big house, these are what you can take advantage of:
- Unlimited NBN internet (Fibre To The Premise)
- a dedicated confined kitchen room, with a shared large fridge
- a large living and dining area (tile flooring)
- bathroom and toilet shared between you and 2 other people
- a parking space within the walls of the property if you require (not covered from rain)
- located 1.5km from Curtin Carpark D3 (if you are a student)
- located 1.4km from Technology Park
- 7 minutes walk to Waterford Plaza
- near bus stop
- near city (15min by car, 30min by bus)
- General cleanliness and tidiness
- Always wash up right after your meal
- Shoes off when inside the house
- House cleaning every second Sunday
The biggest draw for this house is that the people are clean and have great sense of responsibility. This house is treated as a home, not an investment property.
Maximum house capacity is 4:
1. Male Chinese Malaysian software developer (me)
2. Female Italian PHD
3. Male Australian Undergraduate
As long as we can balance fun and responsibility, and know how to share generously while respecting each other's property, we should be fine.
Chat with me and see if we can live together.