|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Flexible|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
This property is a large 3 Bedroom house, with study, 2 lounges, with a bathroom, toilet and an ensuite in the master bedroom. It has a massive yard, and the garage is a 6 car garage, so plenty of storage room.
It has very easy access to Eastlink and mornington peninsula freeway.
The bedroom has a large robe, and is towards the rear of the house.
* Keyless entry / exit (so you can take a taxi, or go to beach without bringing any keys).
* MusicCast (Multiroom Audio similar to Sonos)
* BBQ on deck
* 2 Gas heaters
* Air Conditioner in Rear Lounge/kitchen
* Massive Garage (6 car, but we use it for storage)
* Massive backyard
* We have Washing machine, dishwasher, Microwave, Thermochef, fridge, freezer, etc.
* Projector with Surround sound setup for movies
* Wireless lighting (Phillips hues) in bedroom that can be controlled by phone/tablet or wireless remote
Distance to various places are:
* Aldi: 900m walk
* IGA: 750m walk
* Access to Peninsula Link / Eastlink: 1km.
* Gym (Core 24): 1.2km (2min drive)
* F45 Carrum Downs (Functional/circuit Training): 4min drive
* Bayside Indoor Rock Climbing Gym: 7Min Drive
* Carrum Downs Shopping centre: 7min drive
* Beach 2.8km walk. 3.7km drive.
There are currently 2 people living here
We're both fairly outgoing and laid back here. I'm a 33 year old network/AV Installer with a private pilot license, Marine license (which I only just got), and am hoping to go mountaineering in Nepal in March. I train in the mornings at F45, and go Indoor Rock climbing once a week (hoping to climb Island peak in March, and eventually climb Everest summit).
The other is a 25 year old married flight instructor (his wife currently lives in Townsville).
Neither of us are smokers.
We are looking for an easy going non-smoking housemate, who can bring something new to the house. I've lived with both female housemate's and males in the past.
They should be able to clean up after themselves when things get a bit messy and should be easy to get along with ;)
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Centenary St/Henry Cres||Close by|
|Bambra Ct/Henry Cres||~ 3 min walk|
|Seaford Rd/Henry Cres||~ 3 min walk|
|Prince Cres/Seaford Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Elisdon Dr/Austin Rd||~ 4 min walk|
|Austin Road Milk Bar||~ 6 min walk|
|Austin Road Pizzeria||~ 7 min walk|
|Austin Road Fish & Chips||~ 7 min walk|
|Seaford Hotel||~ 8 min walk|
|Belvedere Pizza||~ 9 min walk|
|Ritchies IGA Seaford||~ 9 min walk|
|CultureCrazy||~ 12 min walk|
|ALDI Carrum Downs||~ 14 min walk|
|FoodWorks Frankston North||~ 20 min walk|
|Andrew's Licensed Foodtown||~ 20 min walk|