|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
Rent is $900 a month, plus $200 for bills (internet, water, power, gas)
- Wooden double bed frame with headboard
- Plush pillow-top double mattress (not a cheapy and very comfortable)
- North-facing window
- Built-in wardrobes
- Since I own the property I'm fine with you hanging things on the walls etc
- A rather awesome ceiling fan with a remote control and dimmer light
- Desk available if you want it
- Room is 3mx3m (plus cupboard space)
- Air conditioning
- I have achieved peak middle class decadence with a Miele washing machine and Dyson vacuum cleaner. My bank account is judging me.
- Outdoor deck
- Fully furnished
- Large communal courtyard
- Close to Lygon & Rathdowne St shops
- Close to Lygon/Swanston trams
- Internet is super fast 100/40 FTTP connection. Minimum speed I've ever seen is 70mbps. Very reliable. Also with a top quality router that will suit gamers.
Sooo, I'm Shane. 27 years old. Gay. Work full time in healthcare. I have a very friendly, confident, and sociable cat. I run, swim, lift weights, binge-watch TV, read, and play video games.
I like people who are as cool with chilling and watching a movie as they are with doing their own thing. If emptying the dishwasher or picking up a cloth is too hard for you, we may not get along :P