Great Location… Quiet and comfortable home. Older style, but not old enough to have character ;-) Large, light-filled rooms.
House is adequately furnished, though have room for a little more stuff if required. Kitchen is well equipped. There's some additional storage space available in the garage.
Mainly paying for the location:
• Right between Claremont and Fremantle
• Close to Leighton and Cottesloe beaches, with North Cott and Swanbourne just up the coast
• Nearest surf breaks are The Cove, Seconds, Isolators, Dutch Inn and Cables
• The river and Mosman Park Yacht Club are in the other direction
• Camelot cinema and MosArts Centre nearby
• Mann oval, Davis oval and Nash field are all within about 450m
• Nearby gyms are: Good Life, The Clubhouse, The Mill Gym, Workout Fitness Centre, 5th Element, F45, Snap and Revo.
• The Grove Library and Westcoast Community Centre are just up Stirling highway
• Mosman Park shopping centre 300m away
• Convenient to Perth-Freo train line and Stirling highway buses.
Rent includes: Internet (via wireless modem not broadband cable), utilities, lawn-mowing and common household items e.g. cleaning products, toilet paper, globes, etc. No hidden expenses.
Bedroom 2 has a QS bed and reasonable sized wardrobe. The views aren't great—it's a brick wall—but the light is good through out the day with no direct sunlight.
Bond = $500--
Greetings peoples. I'm Brent – passionate about Digital Media (videography, photography, animation, etc.), Visual Art and Design, in both my work and private life. I devote a fair amount of time and energy into training and mentoring people in the same.
I'm handy in the kitchen (chef-trained) and like to potter around in the garden.
Sheeesh! this seems too much like a personals ad already… I suppose I should also add: likes long, romantic walks along the beach and wants World Peace [sighs]
I work some rather odd hours. No M-F 9-5 for me. Sometimes its marathon days, after which I'll be too buggered to be social. Other times more chilled and working from home.
ABOUT MY HOUSEMATES:
Hi, I'm Matt :) a 42 year old male, full-time employed professional. Into travel, fitness, beach, hiking, yoga. I’ve just returned to Perth after 6 months traveling through SE Asia.
If you can relate to the phrase "my home is my haven," that's a great start…
It’s a fairly quiet, private home. We like to try to keep the public areas of the house presentable.
OK, so whilst shared interests could be kewl—Saturday brunches, Bluray nights and PlayStation tournaments have all been fun with previous housemates—they're certainly not essential.
Basically you'll be conscientious and considerate of others.