|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
flatmates are happy to stay here.
Share new house in Springfield lakes QLD 4300（it’s near Orion shpping centres and USQ. )
$ 150 per week
Hello, We have 4 rooms on offer for shared accommodation.
The house has been well cared for and we are looking for people who respect privacy of all residents as well as the property. The house is 5 min by car from station and Orion shopping centres (Woolworths, BigW, Aldi and other local retailers). also located close by for your convenience.
and 15 min walking or 5 min by car to University of South Queensland , TAFE and Education area.
- Utility bills (electricity, gas, water) are included .
- Street parking available (no resident pass is required).
- Rooms are available immediately.
- short stay or long term rental and 2 weeks notice is required.
- Mandatory 2 weeks bond deposit.
- no pets allowed in the house.
- Suits working professionals and students; no couples, single males preferred. who value privacy and quiet environment. - Fully furnished $150 pw with Queen size bed, desk, chair, it’s including elctric water internet and cooking with gas.)
If you are interested and would like to inspect the room。
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Lakes Entrance Dr near Sunset Pl||~ 6 min walk|
|Lakes Entrance Dr near Riverside Cr||~ 6 min walk|
|Grande Ave near Carnarvon Ave||~ 7 min walk|
|Grande Ave near Oak Leaf Dr||~ 7 min walk|
|Lakes Entrance Dr near Foreshore Dr||~ 11 min walk|
|Hudsons Coffee||~ 9 min walk|
|Omnia Books and Beyond||~ 12 min walk|
|The Bottle-O||~ 14 min walk|
|Central Tavern Springfield Lakes||~ 14 min walk|
|Robelle Cafe||~ 19 min walk|
|University of Southern Queensland, Springfield||~ 15 min walk|
|Woolworths Springfield||~ 24 min walk|
|ORION FRUIT MARKET||~ 26 min walk|
|Healthy Life Springfield||~ 26 min walk|
|ALDI Springfield||~ 26 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 27 min walk|