Hi future housemate
Want to live in a a beautiful old Queenslander home, nestled behind Palmer street? Wanted young professionals 25-35. Work in the city? Prefer a chilled house? This is the spot for you!
- High ceilings and fans throughout
- Two verandas
- Ample backyard space with large trees and a table out the back away from the house for those late night conversations
- Space to grow vegies or herbs if you wish. (We have vegie boxes with a few different herbs and edibles).
- The toilet and bathroom are separate so there are no issues with people having to wait
- Gardener comes monthly (this is $35 at this time divided by housemates (4 bedrooms/people) so usually about $8.35pp per month, so you don’t need to pick up the palm fronds.)
- Own separate key private entry (as well as entry through house)
- Largest room in the house (has space for whatever you want to do - yoga etc)
- Portable airconditioner
- Industrial floor fan
- Freshly painted
- Comes furnished with a super high-quality cloud-like bed (but still firm) only a few years old.
- Comes with bed, wardrobe, duchess and mirror and couch chair
- There is one parking spot available under a shade cloth in the back yard.
- Easy going
- Everyone contributes to chores (one person does the house when it is their turn.) We rotate each week so you have two/three weeks off.
- Social but not party house
- Quiet during the week, as everyone has work and a few work full time and study at the same time (2 engineers and one hotel worker)
12 month lease only
Looking for long term renters
Bond = 3 weeks rent.
Bills are not included in the rent, however a break-down of the usual bills can be given.
Bills (based on all four rooms being filled, the price is per person per month) All are approximations using previous bills to give you a general idea.
Miscellaneous - Housemates take turns purchasing bulk toilet paper 48 rolls and detergent (1L Earth brand preferred) or 1L equivalent so there is also a spare in the cupboard.)
There is a good vibe in the house. Everyone does their own thing but we also do things like share a meal, or go up Castle Hill.