|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||3 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Hi, potential housemate
We live in a beautiful old Queenslander home, nestled behind Palmer street.
- High ceilings and fans throughout
- Two verandas
- Ample backyard space with large trees and a table out the back away from the house for those late night conversations
- Space to grow vegies or herbs if you wish. (We have some basil etc already.)
- New ceiling fan
- Small balcony (tiny but good for reading a book and a nice place to catch the sea breeze from Palmer St.)
- Can be left furnished or you can BYO bed or furniture
- Comes with bed, cupboard, wardrobe, curtains
- Easy going
- Everyone contributes to chores (one person does the house when it is their turn.) We rotate each week so you have two/three weeks off.
- Dinner parties are cool, couchsurfers occasionally, relaxed.
Currently live with one 22 year old female dance teacher and waitress, one 29 year old female lab tecnician and a 30 year old teacher. We are all female but open to any gender. There is a good vibe in the house. All about the open communication and everyone chipping in for household chores. We aren't too wild but do like to have friends over, play boardgames etc and host dinner parties etc.