|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
• Self-contained studio available Nov 1st
• Rent is $300/w (large half house)
• INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES*
• Bond = 2 weeks
• Fully Furnished Room and House
• Gardens and Parks all Around
• Unlimited Internet
• 5 minute walk to Foodland
• 2 Minute Walk to Bus Stops
• Close to Adelaide Uni's
• Students / International Students Most Welcome
• Secure "Doughty Street"
• ~Overlooking a beautiful Park~
Hi, I have extremely large living area (half a house) with small kitchenette, separate walk-in wardrobe and dress rooms complete with private bathroom and private entrance. There are two room areas and this can be used as a self contained studio setup. The bedroom is fully furnished.
You will be sharing the other part of this modern and comfortable home with other young / working professional and students.
The other part of the house is optional to access and can be blocked/locked when required.
Your room will be fully furnished - Including linen and towels etc. (optional)
This modern property is located 6km from the CBD in a quiet and secure street (Doughty Street) surrounded by modern homes in a safe suburb. It is walking distance from multiple public transport options and shopping centre.
• 12 minute drive from CBD (6 km)
• 5 minute walk to a local Foodland (1000 metres)
• 15 minute walk to the Croydon Railway Station (1.7 km)
• 3 minute walk to "Bus Stop 10' Torrens Rd - South side (350 metres)
• 25 minute walk to the Entertainment Centre Stop Tram (2.2km) then FREE transport into the city.
It has a nice courtyard and a single garage. There is a ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning.
There is off street parking and space for parking in the drive way.
• Very large open plan common area/dining/kitchen
• Nice kitchen with appliances, plenty of cupboard space
• Main bathroom with bath and shower, plus toilet
• Large laundry
• Gardens all around with paved entertaining area out back
• Ducted A/C throughout
Shared Facilities include:
• All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils
• Dining tables
• Bathroom with shower and bath
• Washing machine
This house has recently had renovations compromising of repainting and some new carpets.
$300/w - INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES*
• Self contained setup
• Extremely large room
• Private small kitchenette
• Private bathroom
• Private entrance
• Private garage space with remote access
• Large living / room areas
• Separate dress room
• Separate walk-in wardrobe
This includes all utilities:
• Electricity, Gas, Water and unlimited Internet*
Bond is = two weeks rent.
* = (Fair Use Policy) bills capped - please refer to contract agreement.
• Minimum stay period is negotiable
• All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, bedside table, lamp, desk, chair and wardrobes (Including bed linen and towels - optional)
• The rest of the house is fully furnished
• We can provide the room un-furnished if required
Hello, my name is Bradley.
I run and manage multiple professional and student share houses in and around Adelaide.
My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and clean environment.
I take pride in my quality houses and housemates.
Everything is run legitimately through my family business.
Police checks can be provided on request.
I also offer a FREE:
• Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself.
• Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms.
• Trusted Flatmates Pro User
• Unlimited Internet
• New, Modern Home
• Professional / Student
• Free Furniture Pickup
• Free Airport Pickup
Our other housemates living here are friendly, welcoming, respectful and professional (This is governed by our application process)
They are not party goers and keep the house in a clean respectable state at all times. (We have positive housemates to a high standard and I only accept people who will fit the demographics inside the house)
Ages maybe from 18 to 30 +
Young professionals, international and local students (like-minded people) will be preferred and group applications are welcomed.
Please feel free to contact me for any extra information, questions or to arrange a viewing.