|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Aug 20, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
• Large Room Available August 20th
• $175/w (Single)
• $200/w (Couple)
• Bond = 2 weeks
• Full Furnished Room
• Very Large Luxurious Home
• 3 Separate Large Living Areas
• Free Fast Cable Internet
• Free Furniture Pickup
• Free Airport Pickup
• 5 Minute Walk to Train and Bus Stops
• 5 Minute Walk to Foodland
• Students / International Students Most Welcome
Hi, I have a large bedroom available in my luxurious large house in Ridleyton. The bedroom is fully furnished with shared bathroom facilities - two toilets and a bathroom with shower, spa and double sink vanity arrangement.
We are very friendly 'mature' young professionals / students - Some of us are studying, while other are working full time. We often have dinners together in our large dinning areas, consisting of cuisines around the world as we have housemates from Germany, Malaysia, Columbia, China, Australia, Singapore and You? - We are looking for similar minded housemates, professional, relaxed. This is not a party house.
There is a total of 4 toilets and 3 bathrooms in the house.
Your room will be fully furnished - Queen size bed, desk, chair, lamp, draws, large builtin wardrobe - Including linen and towels etc. (optional)
This property is located only 5.5km from the CBD. It is walking distance from multiple public transport options and shopping centres.
You will be sharing this large and comfortable home with other young 'mature' working professional and students.
• 10 minute drive from CBD (5. 5 km)
• 2 minute walk to a local Foodland (100 metres)
• 10 minute walk to the Croydon Railway Station (1000 metres)
• 4 minute walk to "Bus Stop 13’ Hawker St - North side (400 metres)
• 20 minute walk to the Entertainment Centre Tram stop, then FREE transport into the city.
There is fully ducted heating and cooling air-conditioning.
• THREE Large separate lounges / TV rooms
• Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen
• Gorgeous kitchen with all appliances, plenty of cupboard space.
• Sparkling main bathroom with spa and double sink vanity arrangement, plus two separate toilets.
• Large laundry
• Paved entertaining area out back
• Ducted reverse cycle A/C throughout
Shared Facilities include:
• All kitchen utilities / cooking utensils
• Three Fridges
• Dining tables
• Upstairs / Downstairs Toilets
• Upstairs bathroom with shower and Spa
• Washing machine
$175/w (Single Stay)
FREE unlimited Internet (very fast cable internet)
+ BILLS *ALL UTILITIES ARE SPLIT PER-PERSON*
• Electricity, Gas, Water
Bond is = two weeks rent.
• Minimum stay period is negotiable
• All rooms are fully furnished with a bed, bedside table, lamp, desk, chair and wardrobes (Including bed linen and towels - optional)
• The rest of the house is fully furnished
• We can provide the room un-furnished if required
Hello, my name is Bradley.
I run and manage multiple professional and student share houses in and around Adelaide.
My responsibility is to provide quality living experiences with like-minded young professionals or students in a very safe, fun, comfortable and clean environment.
I take pride in my quality houses and housemates.
Everything is run legitimately through my family business.
Police checks can be provided on request.
I also offer a FREE:
• Furniture pick-up service from your old house if you have any large items you cant move by yourself.
• Pick-up service from the Airport if you pre-book the rooms.
• Trusted Flatmates Pro User
• Luxurious Home
• Unlimited Fast Cable Internet
• New, Modern Home
• Professional / Student
• Free Furniture Pickup
• Free Airport Pickup
AVAILABLE VIEWING TIMES:
Monday > 10:00am to 1:00pm, then after 6:30pm
Tuesday to Friday > 10:00am to 2:00pm, then after 6:30pm
Saturday to Sunday > Anytime from 10:00am on wards
Our other housemates living here are friendly, welcoming, respectful and professional (This is governed by our application process)
They are not party goers and keep the house in a clean respectable state at all times. (We have positive housemates to a high standard and I only accept people who will fit the demographics inside the house)
Ages maybe from 18 to 30 +
Young professionals, international and local students (like-minded people) will be preferred and group applications are welcomed.
Please feel free to contact me for any extra information, questions or to arrange a viewing.
**PLEASE NOTE: NO ROOMS ARE FINAL UNTIL BOND IS PAID OR CONTRACT IS SIGNED**
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|La Lorientaise||~ 3 min walk|
|Red Door Bakery||~ 4 min walk|
|Croydon Social||~ 4 min walk|
|Queen Street cafe||~ 4 min walk|
|C.T. Bakery||~ 6 min walk|
|Croydon Railway Station||~ 6 min walk|
|Bowden Railway Station||~ 20 min walk|
|West Croydon Railway Station||~ 20 min walk|
|Ovingham Railway Station||~ 25 min walk|
|North Adelaide Railway Station||~ 26 min walk|
|Foodland SA||~ 6 min walk|
|OTR Ridleyton||~ 14 min walk|
|SA Fruit Centre||~ 15 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 16 min walk|
|OTR Welland||~ 16 min walk|
|Stop 9 Port Rd - North side||~ 7 min walk|
|Stop 10 Port Rd - North East side||~ 8 min walk|
|Stop 13 Hawker St - South side||~ 8 min walk|
|Stop 10 Port Rd - South West side||~ 8 min walk|
|Stop 14 Hawker St - North side||~ 9 min walk|