View other listings in .
|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||1 week to 6 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
SHORT TERM accommodation in Kooringal. The house is located in close proximity to the Kooringal Plaza and walking distance from Lake Albert.
A fully furnished bedroom is $120 per week + an additional $50 for all utilities (gas, water & electricity) and wireless internet. Bond is $340 (2x weeks' rent).
We are looking for people who are clean, friendly & respectful :)
This short-term accommodation option is ideal for students on placement or someone who is working fulltime.
- All bedrooms have built-in-wardrobes
- The main bedroom has an ensuite
- Lounge room is spacious and adjoins the dining area
- Modern kitchen with gas hotplates and a dishwasher
- Both verandahs are enclosed for extra comfort (great in winter!)
- This home is kept cosy all year round with reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Outstanding outdoor entertaining area.
- Undercover, off street parking
We can send through some more photos of the house for those people who are genuinely interested.
There are currently three allied health professionals living in the house - we are all in our twenties and are working fulltime.
We have one room available for a short-term tenant. We are looking for someone who is clean, friendly and respectful to move in :)
Look forward to hearing from you!