|Room Type||Private room|
|Available||Feb 18, 2018|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 2 months|
|Gender||Females & males (no couples)|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
I'm Sean and I have a lovely room available in my recently renovated sharehouse in Wendouree, Ballarat. You will be sharing the house with two other flatmates, both full-time workers. The house and bedroom is fully furnished with everything you need. Just bring your suitcase.
The rent includes ALL bills, outgoings and WIFI etc. So no need to worry about anything else.
• The bedroom features a Rinnai panel heater
• Lock and key for bedroom door
• Comfy king single Dovelli mattress, brand new linen, mattress protector
• Desk, chair, lamp
• Built in robe with plenty of storage
• Newly renovated, modern kitchen with a huge fridge, new appliances and everything you need
• All cooking utensils and crockery/cutlery provided
• Gas stove and electric oven
• Your own section of cupboard/pantry for your food storage.
• One large, clean bathroom plus second toilet
• Instantaneous gas hot water system
DINING: The dining area is connected to the kitchen with a table for dining or feel free to take your meals in your room. *Note: No food is supplied.
LAUNDRY: 5.5kg Fisher Paykel washing machine provided
GARDEN: The rear garden is a low maintenance lawn. Washing line and pegs in back yard.
PARKING: Off-street parking available at the back of the property.
• Stockland shopping centre is a 15 minute walk or 3 minute drive away.
• Ballarat Central is a 10 min drive away.
• Wendouree train station is a 3 minute drive.
• Bus stop 20 metres away. Bus route 1 into Ballarat Central.
*ROOM DEPOSIT REQUIRED
Deposit = $715.00
*MONTHLY RENT (includes WIFI and all bills)
Rent is paid monthly in advance with one month rent in advance required:
Rent = $715.00 per month
*The room deposit will be returned on day of departure OR used as last 4 weeks rent. PLEASE NOTE: 4 weeks notice is required before departure.
You are responsible for keeping your room clean. You need to be able to clean up after yourself in the kitchen and bathroom and take turns with the other tenants to take the rubbish out.
Party people need not apply as consideration needs to be made to all people who live here. This is a quiet house that would be well suited to workers. Medium to long term flatmates welcome.
Come and inspect the house today!
We are a friendly and quiet household. We are a mix of students and workers. We are looking for a likeminded flatmate.
You need to be logged in, verified & upgraded to view social content.
|Primrose St/Grevillea Rd||Close by|
|Learmonth Rd/Grevillea Rd||~ 3 min walk|
|Caravan St/Learmonth Rd||~ 5 min walk|
|Azalea Ave/Learmonth Rd||~ 6 min walk|
|Yuille Park Community College/Grevillea Rd||~ 7 min walk|
|Ocean Glory||~ 4 min walk|
|Glory Ocean||~ 6 min walk|
|Athens Sea Foods||~ 6 min walk|
|Basilio Sourdough||~ 10 min walk|
|Learmonth Road Store||~ 12 min walk|
|ALDI Wendouree||~ 15 min walk|
|Coles Supermarkets||~ 18 min walk|
|Harold Street Food & News||~ 23 min walk|
|Shepp Cannery Surplus||~ 27 min walk|
|NQR||~ 28 min walk|