|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
I am looking for a housemate to share my lovely two bedroom apartment on the Kingston Foreshore. I'm a busy professional looking for someone in a similar situation that wants a clean, tidy and well-appointed apartment. As a free bonus, I'm complete pop culture nerd and own my very own Rick and Morty poster. Wubba Lubba dub dub kids!
Below are photos of the room and the apartment in general.
- Highly desirable and new "Element" complex includes movie house for tenants to rent and roof-top BBQ/Garden if you want to party and get Rickety-Rickety-wrecked son!
- Apartment is fully furnished apart from the room in question
- Own bathroom with walk-in shower that you need only share with guests
- 3rd-floor views with balcony that opens completely allowing seamless transition from lounge to outside
- Fully equipped kitchen with integrated fridge and dishwasher
- Enjoyment of vintage record collection
- Awesome couch made in Milan
- Beautiful Park 50m down the road
- May occasionally come for a drive in my Alfa Romeo 4C
- Weekly cleaner to do all those mundane things like mopping
- If you interfere in any way with aforementioned record collection your body will be found face down in Lake Burley Griffin
- Not looking for a party animal: keep your frolicking to The Dock downstairs or the roof-top garden
- I'm a neat freak that makes Sheldon Cooper look well adjusted: any grots save us both the trouble and don't apply
- Touch the Alfa and bits of your body will be found strategically spread throughout Canberra
- On-street parking only sorry
I'm a South African doctor who works full time, both here in Canberra and around the greater NSW area. I'm fairly relaxed and enjoy a good chat and a good wine/cocktail (will definitely make cocktails for good housemates). Love Rick and Morty and having a good laugh. Any housemates really need a good sense of humour.
Other than that I'm fairly chilled and looking to live in a happy home.