Why do you want to move in to this grand old house:
* Awesome location- close to transport, city, cafes, shops, pubs, parks and running tracks
* Great price- this generously sized room has an awesome location in the house, nice natural light and a faux fireplace
* Space, space and more space! It might seem a lot to live with 4 other people but this house more than accommodates! Huge kitchen where multiple people can cook simultaneously with ease. Massive dining and seperate lounge areas means theres no need to live in each others pockets
* Enclosed front AND backyards- providing security, privacy and a green thumbs haven (we even have a veggie patch in the works!)
What we are looking for in a housemate:
* House trained- someone who understands house sharing dynamics, common area courtesy and respect differing schedules
* Someone who likes to do activities and socially interact- we like to do things together (it's definitely not a party house though)
* Someone who is interested in living in a home not just a share house
Rent can be paid weekly or fortnightly and all bills will be split evenly 5 ways (net/ water/ gas/ electricity). Bond is $700
Please feel free to ask any further questions- I'll do my best to answer as quickly and thoroughly as possible. If you like what you read and think you could be a good fit please send a little about yourself!!
There are 4 other housemates. We all in our 20s/early 30s and work full time- working lots of different hours, however we respect each others differing work schedules when coming and going from the house. We are all generally social people making use of our days off and enjoying a glass of wine and a chat but it is not a party house.