|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Unlimited included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
- Within 10-minute walking distance to Windsor station and shops.
- A 15-minute commute (via car) from the Western Sydney Hawkesbury campus.
- NBN Internet access (no charge to the prospective tenant).
- Quiet and tidy family home.
- Ideal for a student or quiet professional.
- 2 weeks rent upfront.
- Happy to forward some images upon request.
** Unfortunately we are unable to facilitate pets **
I'm a 25-year-old full-time university student who lives at the residence full-time. I share this house with my Mum who lives here part time (1 or 2 nights per week). We consider this our family home and it is a quiet and tidy environment.
We are ideally looking for a female student or professional woman to lease out our spare room. The room is a good size with a built-in wardrobe and can be furnished or unfurnished to suit the needs of the prospective tenant.
Long term tenant preferred.
A portion of the utility bill to be paid each quarter.
If you are interested, send a message and are unlisted on flatmates, could you please include a little about yourself. It would be much appreciated, thank you.