|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 1 year|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
The apartment is located on the trendy Foreshore side of Kingston, so it's handy for a beer at the Dock but is still a quick stroll to leafy Ye Olde Kingston for brunch, coffee, lunch and probably dinner.
The place would have:
- Your own bathroom (that guests might use)
- Your own underground car spot
- A gas stove and dishwasher in the kitchen
- A decent sized living room
- The apartment is mostly furnished besides the available room (though there could be an option to buy a queen bed from the vacating flatmate)
- Brodburger is pretty dang close
- Anytime Fitness is closer
I'm a 28 year old guy that works for a consulting firm and looking for someone to replace my flatmate moving out. I'm pretty chill and tolerant of most things, I'd rant at the occasional Q&A, binge watch random youtube cooking shows and periodically attempt to cook things from aforementioned shows! I'll occasionally have people over for dinner/drinks or something but it won't rage into the night or anything.
I work a 9-5 (sometimes later) so I'm mainly looking for a flatmate that I can have a bevvy, rant and/or veg with.
Get in contact, come see the place, get the gist of each other and let's go from there.