|Room Type||Private room|
|Furnishing||Flexible with furnishings|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||4 weeks rent|
|Bills||Not included in rent|
|Internet||Available but not included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
The house is on a main road, directly across from Wagga hospital. There is access to the house via a rear lane (called Docker Lane), that has a double car port.
The place also has:
- Three large bedrooms, two with built-in robes
- Ducted heating & cooling, as well as ceiling fans in two bedrooms
- Polished timber floorboards and high ceilings
- Open plan living & dining
- Spacious modern kitchen with plenty of cupboard space, gas cooking, new oven & dishwasher
- At the rear is a covered and paved entertaining area complete with ceiling fan
- Decent sized enclosed back yard with a double carport from the rear lane access
- Garden and lawn maintenance included
I've just signed a 6 month lease for this 3 bedroom home at 40 Docker Street in Wagga. It's in a central location, right across the road from Wagga Base Hospital. There is access to the house via Docker Lane where you can drive your car straight into a double car port.
A bit about me: I'm 21 and a pretty chill, no-fuss dude. I work full time Mon-Fri and may work the odd weekend as well. I'm clean and I like to listen to music, cook and just chill around the house when I've got a day off from work. Am always up for adventure time, road trips, or late night visits to the 24/7 Maccas drive through. Do respect whenever you may want to be left alone too.
Ideally looking for housemates who can pay bills and rent on time. It will be a friendly, welcoming and warming house with freedom to do what you want but also be part of a small group.
You'd need to be able to sign onto a 6 month lease if you'd like to go ahead with moving into the property. The rent and bills would be split between all of us. There is also a 25mbps NBN connection which is $75 a month and would be split evenly as well.
I'm starting fresh with this new move so I don't have much furniture beyond the basics of a fridge, tv, bed, kitchen utensils and small couch.
If you're interested/want to know more, just send a message. Happy to meet for a coffee or talk over the phone
The place will be available from Friday, August 26 (26/08/17).