The vibrant life of Newtown and Enmore, plenty of cafes, restaurants and shops at your doorsteps.
MOVING IN DATE NEGOTIABLE
The large size room is in the "MET" heritage listed building in Enmore. The former Enmore Public School transformed into several units features high pressed-metal ceilings, tall french-windows, wooden floors and columns. The unit is in perfect condition as the refurbishment was completed only 4 years old and I was the first person to move in
The room it self is about 3.5m x 3.7m... and a really beautiful high ceiling!
The three storey unit has
- A private garden on either side and also a communal garden for the whole building
- A fully equipped kitchen, living room, dining room, laundry (ground floor)
- 2 bedrooms with built in wardrobe, 2 bathrooms (first floor)
- A huge study that can be used as a storage area or a home office for whoever needs it (top floor)
- A car space
The place already has furniture for most areas, but I am totally happy to store in the top floor whatever is not needed
Without being too lengthy here with the description simply call, SMS or email Romain to arrange an inspection
38 years old professional with a zest for life. I am easy-going, friendly, understanding and caring.
I enjoy nights out as much as an easy night in and I am looking for a like-minded individual to make this a fun and enjoyable place to live!
Looking for another person to share the house with, it will be just as much yours as it is mine.
As common rules for most shared houses
- Pay everything on time
- Please keep things tidy in the common areas