|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 4 bedroom house with unlimited (NBN) wi-fi. Husband and wife in the master bedroom.
- Quiet household.
- Super clean and tidy. We want someone who thinks this is important and wants to live like this also. We supply all cleaning materials to ensure they are not fragranced. This includes laundry detergent.
- We have a fragrance free household - no perfumes, aftershave or artificial fragrances such as smelly shampoo or deodorant due to allergies.
- We have two cats - male and female. So you have to like cats. One cat will come and ask to be petted and the male keeps to himself.
- 10 minute walk to Pimpama Shopping Centre small shopping centre with Woolworths, hairdresser, dentist, medical centre and food shops. More shops are being built in the area.
- 15 minutes to new Westfield in Coomera, opening end of this year. coffee shop.
- 15 minute drive to the various Gold Coast theme parks.
- We have 1 fully furnished room available.
- Built in wardrobe. Ceiling fan. Air conditioning in lounge room and kitchen.
- Bathroom with shower and bathtub right off the room for rent. Separate toilet right next to bathroom. This is in addition to an en-suite off the master bedroom.
- New washing machine. No dryer.
- Nice backyard with outdoor table setting. We do a lot of gardening.
- Full kitchen already set up so you don't need anything really.
- We are very busy working and have an active life and exercise so want people of a similar intention (rather than someone wasting hours watching TV). i.e. no couch potatoes.
- We have a double garage so may be able to accommodate a bit of storage or possibly another car.
We are a married couple in our 40s, no children.
We don't drink or smoke and no parties. We are both studying as well as working so have a study space set up and this takes a lot of time. We go to yoga each week and the gym and in summer we swim.
One works from home so the house is occupied all day.
We don't have any subscription TV services. Will sometimes watch the news while cooking or a DVD once a month, if that. We prefer to go out to the movies. We are big readers.
With enough prior arrangement, it is possible to have a family member or friend come and stay in one of the spare rooms for a holiday visit.