|Room Type||Private room|
|Length of Stay||Minimum 3 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||Off street parking|
- 4 bedroom house with unlimited (NBN) wi-fi. Husband and wife in the master bedroom.
- Quiet household.
- Super clean and tidy. Very orderly and neat. This house is owned, not rented so extremely house-proud owners who are looking for someone who is super clean and doesn't have to be asked to clean their room or bathroom. If you drop your clothes on the floor as a normal part of living, or don't make your bed or go for months without cleaning the shower or toilet, then don't apply. We clean weekly and mid week and keep our house spotless. We want someone who thinks this is important and wants to live like this also. We supply all cleaning materials to ensure they are not fragranced. This includes laundry detergent.
- We have a fragrance free household - no perfumes, aftershave or artificial fragrances such as smelly shampoo or deodorant due to allergies. Wife has severe allergy to artificial chemical based fragrances (doesn't include flowers or essential oils such as eucalyptus or lavender, etc). If you are happy to go fragrance-free, or already use sensitive unfragranced items such as laundry detergent, deodorant, etc, then this is suitable for you. if you cannot go without wearing perfume or Lynx, then this is not the house for you. You have to be willing to be told that your personal products smell and be wiling to get new ones. Wife has a huge list of fragrance free items available.
- We have two cats - male and female. So you have to like cats. One cat will come and ask to be petted and the male keeps to himself.
- 10 minute walk to Pimpama Shopping Centre small shopping centre with Woolworths, hairdresser, dentist, medical centre and food shops. More shops are being built in the area.
- 15 minutes to new Westfield in Coomera, opening end of this year. coffee shop.
- 15 minute drive to the various Gold Coast theme parks.
- We have 1 fully furnished room available.
- Built in wardrobe. Ceiling fan. Air conditioning in lounge room and kitchen.
- Bathroom with shower and bathtub right off the room for rent. Separate toilet right next to bathroom. This is in addition to an en-suite off the master bedroom.
- New washing machine. No dryer.
- Nice backyard with outdoor table setting. We do a lot of gardening.
- Full kitchen already set up so you don't need anything unless we don't already have it. We don't have a microwave though and won't allow one in the house.
- We don't want anyone who watches TV all day and night. We are very busy working and have an active life and exercise so want people of a similar intention rather than someone wasting hours watching TV.
We are a married couple in our 40s, no children.
We don't drink or smoke and no parties. We are both studying as well as working so have a study space set up and this takes a lot of time. We go to yoga each week and the gym and in summer we swim.
One works from home so the house is occupied all day.
We don't have any subscription TV services. Will sometimes watch the news while cooking or a DVD once a month, if that. We prefer to go out to the movies. We are big readers.
With enough prior arrangement, it is possible to have a family member or friend come and stay in one of the spare rooms for a holiday visit.
|Exotic Wok & Grill||~ 18 min walk|
|Bombay Bliss Pimpama||~ 18 min walk|
|Zaza Pimpama Kebab House||~ 18 min walk|
|Kenzo sushi||~ 18 min walk|
|Tigers Asian wok||~ 18 min walk|
|Woolworths Pimpama||~ 19 min walk|
|Old Coach Rd near Coomera Springs Bvd||~ 23 min walk|
|Rifle Range Rd at The Heights Boulevard||~ 24 min walk|
|Yawalpah Rd at Swan Road||~ 24 min walk|
|Yawalpah Rd at Cunningham Drive North||~ 26 min walk|