|Length of Stay||Minimum 6 months|
|Bond||2 weeks rent|
|Bills||Included in rent|
|Internet||Included in rent|
|Parking||On street parking|
Newly renovated granny flat in double brick dual level home in the heart of Kenmore. i.e, we live upstairs and you get almost all of downstairs to yourself.
- Shops (5-10 minute walk) Kenmore Villiage and Kersley Road shops
- Bus station (100 metres) - City Rocket and City Express
- Parks & Bike Tracks
- Just a bus ride away from UQ and CBD (Perfect for students!)
We are looking for a single tenant who is respectful, clean (non-smoker) and can enjoy hanging out with us every now and then if they wish.
My partner and I (34 and 26 with no kids to annoy you - but we have 2 guinea pigs) are full-time working professionals and enjoy being social but aren't big party people (so no late night noise). We love to cook, enjoy bike riding and love to travel.
What you get
- Huge Bedroom with Queen Bed & New Mattress (Or if you wish to provide your own you can) / Massive Wardrobe with Shoe rack and pants rail / Bedside Table / Lamp / Ceiling Fan / New Blinds throughout / Rug
- Separate entrance with your own keys
- All bills included (electricity/water/internet) included* To a reasonable limit
- Own Living/Kitchen area with Wall Mounted TV / 2 Seater Leather Sofa / Coffee Table / Shelf / Ceiling Fan / Dining Table & 2 Chairs
- Newly built kitchen with plenty of bench and storage space. Includes Full Size Fridge / Electric Oven / Microwave & Induction Cooktop / Massive Sink / New Toaster
- Your own washing machine (no need to share with us :)
- Crockery includes utensils / cups / mugs / plates / bowls etc
- Shower room includes huge shower with built in bench / clean toilet / new mirror with storage / hanging hooks for your towels and dressing gown
- Outdoor area with your own outdoor lounge setting (Brand New!)
Can provide a study desk & chair if needed.
This place has been set up so that you don't need to think of anything, just move in and enjoy a beautiful space of your own.
Pets considered :)
Any questions, feel free to ask!